Thanks to all of our colleagues, friends, and partners for making 2013, the first of TC, a very special year.
- Tanya joined us in April bringing her many talents and determination to the team. She wasted no time jumping into the deep end by managing the closing of the Roxbury Tenants of Harvard Community Center New Markets Tax Credit closing with our friends at MHIC.
- Cassandra joined us in July as an accountant/office manager and does an amazing job keeping us in line and laughing all along the way.
- Nick joined us for a great summer and now knows why "One-Stop" strikes fear into affordable housing developers across Massachusetts.
- We broke ground on three fantastic projects totaling 63 apartments and 21,000 sf of community space: The Flats at 44 in Chelsea, The Off-Centre Lofts (aka Norbert School) in Jamaica Plain, and The Roxbury Tenants of Harvard Community Center in Boston's Mission Hill. All three will be completed in 2014!
- We celebrated with our friends at The Neighborhood Developers when funding was announced for the Silver Line Extension to Chelsea and the Box District Station to go along with it. Read more about this from the Chelsea Record here.
- We were honored to assist the New Boston Fund and the Asian Community Development Corporation with the affordable financing closing at Parcel 24, now called One Greenway. It will be such an important project for Boston and the Chinatown neighborhood with 95 affordable apartments. Read more here.
- We celebrated with The Community Builders on the opening of 225 Centre and look forward to an exciting 2014 as we continue to manage the retail leasing of the project.
- And finally...we moved upstairs to Suite 833 to provide ourselves with a little bit more elbow room!
We're looking forward to a fun and productive 2014 and wish you all a Happy New Year!