Another great year (almost) in the books and we'd like to thank all of our family, friends, and colleagues for making this a tremendously successful year and we look forward to more in 2015! Just a few of the things that made 2014 memorable....
- We completed the historic rehabilitation Off-Centre Lofts in Jamaica Plain - 21 new studio and one-bedroom lofts fully leased.
- The Flats at 44 opened in March and was fully leased by mid-year representing the first Housing Development Incentive Program project in the Commonwealth. Governor Patrick helped us cut the ribbon.
- Following closely behind we broke ground on 50 apartments at the Flats at 22 and expect to finish this coming month. More than half of the building is pre-leased.
- We broke ground on Cable Mills, the conversion of a beautiful historic mill into 61 loft apartments in Williamstown, MA across from Williams College.
- Completed the 28,000 square foot Roxbury Tenants of Harvard Community Center creating an amazing community space provide new wellness and educational opportunities for the residents it serves.
- We permitted 18 lofts and 4,500 square feet of ground floor retail at the former Surplus Office Supply building as momentum continues to build for what will be a remarkable transformation for downtown Haverhill.
- We accepted a national Urban Land Institute Award along with our Box District partners for our work in Chelsea, and spoke on several panels about workforce housing, modular housing, and reducing costs of development.
- Dave and Julia welcomed twins to the family! Whit and Ellie Traggorth were born in September.