2015 was another great year for us at TC and thanks to all of our partners, friends, and family that helped make it possible. A few of the highlights:
- Amid the snowstorms of last winter in February, we opened Flats at 22 in Chelsea, and by the time the snow melted, we were fully leased. It represented our last project (for now at least!) in the Box District. As we wrapped up the Silver Line started construction and be completed in late 2016.
- As the snow cleared we also started construction on Mosaic, 145 units of mixed income housing in Boston's Mission Hill neighborhood. We've sold nearly 20% of the market rate condominiums so far, and are ramping up affordable sales and leasing for later this spring. Occupancy is expected for Fall of 2016.
- We broke ground on the historic J.M. Lofts in Haverhill, transforming a former shoe factory into 18 one and two-bedroom lofts. Construction is moving along nicely and the project due to be open in the Spring of 2016.
- 2015 was a transformative year for Cable Mills. Due to open later this winter, and with pre-leasing going strong, the living spaces that have been created -- with views of the Green River, tall ceilings, massive windows, and exposed brick and beam finishes -- are remarkable.
- We managed the refinancing of 81 units of affordable housing in Mission Hill owned by the Roxbury Tenants of Harvard, allowing for it's long term preservation, while also allowing for an overdue renovation.
- We moved our office from Back Bay to Downtown Crossing (50 Summer Street, above the 7 Eleven) in the summer allowing us a bit more room to grow, and we welcomed Andrew Guild and Dan O'Shea to the team this year.